❤ Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

❤ Revamp *again*

Yea I revamp my blog again.
Teehee.
Baby's gone for about a week.
To china, Beijing this time.
And today was only the first day and I miss him like MAD.
A lot of thing passed through my mind..
Did not actually cried but..
It just doesn't feel right.
:(
I don't know weather how long I could stand it..
Have to bare with it no matter what thou.

School starting next week.
Back to school day.
Schedule is so damn full for Tuesday.
Although there's no class for Friday but..
If my class isn't that rush for 3 days in a row,
I rather to have class on Fridays.
Damn.

Goodness.
4.15 in the middle of the night,
And my eyes are wide open!
Just couldn't sleep that's all.
Nothing much left to write.
Stop here will do.


Ps, Miss & love you baby, Always and forever.



❥ christyb.

No comments: