❤ Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

❤ Revamp!

Hohoho.
Deleted all my older post and start all over again (:
Look at the time now.
And yet I'm still here doing all these unwanted stuffs =__=
Since my biee is so willing to read my blog O.O
So from now on I'll update it.
*if I'm not lazy :x*
Today is our day!
30th May 2010 is the day we get together~
It's funny that we actually are being together.
Cause.. there's story behind all this.
And ya, we didn't think that actually we could be couples.
*haha -.-*

Here's the story:
I've known him for approx. 2½ years.
That few years ago I was addicted to o2jam =___="
And Friendster is so famous o.o
And Walah~ I found him chatting with my friend about o2jam O_O
We chatted and exchanged msn e-mail address and we started to im-ing.
Till then he asked for my number.
I gave him O.O!
*I have no idea why -.-*
Through those messeges and times that we spent everyday doing the same thing.
Strong feelings appeared and we both know that clearly.
What kept us apart was..
I have a boyfriend at that time.
He knew and so I told him: our relationship is totaly special.
Special as in.. Have feelings but can't be together.
I can't be selfish to ask him to wait for me o.o
*That's a NoWay -.-*
So we still talk and im-ed as usual.
Until some time jk found it.
After that I've kept a distance between us.
I Missed Him A Lot!
We didn't actualy chat for months.
If we did, those are all short and cool conversation as in: how are you recently?
: fine. you?
: same here.
And stopped o.o
Other then this, the time we chatted are usually I'm in pain.
He was there.
Comforting me.
By tht time I'm so crazy in love that I actually can just dumped such a special friend.
Although 'he' hurts me numorous times already!
After breaking with 'him' I've think back what stupid things I've done.
I regreted.
Regret that I neglect all of my friends.
Especially him.
For some time, as he knew that I left him, we started to chat again.
I was so happy that he is not angry with me!
If he really does I won't blame him too.
On 24th December 2009.
I went to 'The Oprah' with my darling and some friends plus my brother.
He drove all the way down from klang to meet me.
I was shocked that he really came O.O!
That was the first day that we hugged.
*As a friend*
Few months later.
We started to get closer to each other again.
Trough facebook this time.
*Haha :x*
Sms as usual.
Chat as usual.
Sweet!
We talked back some part where we missed.
And wow o.o
Time flies.
We've gone through a year just like that.
*Or more than a year @@*
And... Tadaaa~
He confessed O___O!
Hohoho that's the first time he confessed to me lor!
I was like.. Are you drunk O_O?
*Cause he attended to his cousin's wedding that night*
The next day.
I asked him again was it true that he liked me.
At first he said he is not drunk, just being high.
*lol =.=*
Then he said: I'm not joking. Why we didn't even think being together?
O___O!
And that day he chased me LOL!
Aww come on!
I like him already!
I'm just scared that he's joking with me .__.
Till that night.
We officially together.
And yes, he loves me more then I do.
But hey, I love him a lot too! @@
And just now 12am.
He smsed me: Before I forget, I still remember you said that our relationship is 'special'.
Well. it really is. We went through many stages where we start from web friend to real friend.
And now couples. ❤
Everytime you find me with rolling tears and I'm the one who put you back on your smile.
In the end we are always there for each other.
I believe that our relationship will stay strong and last forever.
Happy 1 month anniversary biee.
I love you! ❤
I wanted to cry right after I read this, but I can't.
We are actually web-camming and yet he choose to message me lol -.-"
This suprised me cause no one did that for me before :x
Biee~
Although we are together for only a month.
But I really do Love you.
And it doesn't feel like a month.
It's like we are together for years already!
Maybe we are meant to be together :3

I LOVE YOU
(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃)
/█\/█\
Biee
Happy 1 month Anniversary :3




Love___ christyb.

No comments: