❤ Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

❤ Anniversary.

Argh.
Our day passed just like this o__o
I..
Stone at home again O(∩_∩)O haha~
No choice.
I have no car! Roar!
Biee's busy with his studies and he'll be sitting for his exam next week!
Aijer hope he will do well!
For sure I'll support him
Anyways these days I'm so free o.o
Keep finding stuffs to do at home :x
Today.
My stomach damn hurts -.-
Weather I stand or sit or roll over.
It hurts a lot =.=
Don't wanna have pain killers.
Cause I don't wanna die faster LOL. :x
Just now around 11.30pm
Biee called~
Everytime he calls for sure I feel very happy.
Like a retarted fella jumping around smiling all by herself.
*LOL something like that lar :x*
After that I think about my past again o.o
Ya I confessed that I'm always in a relationship like on and off.
But this time is different.
It's more like..
When I first love someone.
As in.. I can't live without him.
Like now, I've already put all my love to him.
If he really hurts me I will be really hurt o.o
But I know he won't.
I'm important to him XD
That's what he told me lar lol :x
I can't manage to hurt him too.
If I hurt him, I'll get myself hurt too!
He really meant a lot to me.
Thanks biee for being right by my side 24-7! ❤
Ps: Biee~~ our day har~~ posepone harr~~ I bring you to have shabushabu har~ xDDD



Love___ christyb.

No comments: