❤ Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

❤ At Last.

At last!
Me and darl vern are going to run a blogshop together!
I've beem wanting to run one so long ago.
And my position are always the same: online customers -.-
Yea.. I've been doing online shopping since I'm 16.
Easy, cheaper and save time XD
Hope our blogshop would run safe and sound (:
Anyways.
It's been days we never met ;(
I miss baby so damn much!
And.. Been emo-ing for days O.O
Lots of things to think.
Future, current, what's right what's wrong.
What's need to do what's don need to do.
Whole bunch of it for me to think.
And one more thing..
I have to rearrange my entire time =_______=
Been saying this for months already and I didn't do it T.T
Have to wake up by the time that suppose to be awake and sleep by the time that suppose to sleep @@
And definitely not like now -.-
Blogging at 3.15 in the morning ==
Screw me.
Hope I could see my baby tomorrow~
Nights (:



Love___ christyb.

No comments: