❤ Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

❤ Moodless

Sighs..
Been moody for two days already..
Ytd I was moody because of something about him..
Then today I'm moody because of myself..
Sometimes I really wish I could just vanished from this world..
But I can't be so selfish..
And I can't be like this anymore..
If i keep being moody on and on..
1st: No one's gonna be happy.
2nd: He will definitely not going to be happy either.
3rd: My life will get worse if this goes on.
Quited college.
Taking alternative language.
Taking back piano.
What else I can do about my future?
I've been living too comfortable now.
And I hate it!
I fking hate myself!
I'm afraid that I'll messed up again.
So isit a word 'afraid' than you could do nothing?
Shit myself.
Grr!
I don't wanna let anyone worried about me already!
Why can't I just do anything right..
Sighs..



Love____ christyb.

No comments: