❤ Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

❤ Grr.

Today.
Isn't a good day for me and him.
Ytd I was suffering from stomachache.
And today!
I was suffering from headache =___=
Roar! So not in the mood lar ):
Stupid headache always spoild my entire mood.
Biee reached home late today.
He had a bad day too @@
No one's fetching him back and it's raining so heavily.
He took bus back to his place.
And if he's not late for 5 mins for the bus, nothing will gone wrong o.o
So.. and ya.. Phone bill came O_O
I feel quite guilty cause he calls me everytime..
Aww biee.. I'm sorry T.T
I think I really have to subscribe a postpaid line.
Maybe it would be better cause we can chat FOC XD
Still thinking.
But most probably, around 90% I'll do that~
For both our sake xD
*save a lot lor! :x*
Stomach's feeling much better today.
Just my head -.-
Ate panadol but still the same x.x
Biee's exam is comingggGGgGGgGGgGGgGGggGg!
Really hope he will do well >.<
I rather he study more then accompany me lor for this time O.O
Gonna wake him up later at 4am.
He wants to study x.x
It's hard for me to see him not having enough sleep lor..
Really worry about him.
Hope he's fine ><
Mwuahhhhhh biee ❤



Love____ christyb.

No comments: