❤ Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

❤ Wee~

Nothing special for today o.o
I'm skyping with my biee xD
Video calling actually.
I'm writting this blog and yet he's there doing nothing o.o
He said: wake me up la after you finish writing your blog o.o
YER!
Don't sleep! xD
Lazy piggy.
Lying in front of the computer 发梦 wor~~~~~
:x
I really wish I could be like him NOT to think of ANYTHING for more then 1 minute lor =__=
Girls just CAN'T do that lor!
Really -.-
Anyways, helped my hammy to take his bath today :D
Smelly him xD
Sometimes biee would ask: Yer, why I couldn't be like hammy?
LOL! XD
Jealous already haha xD
Tengok O.O
He falls asleep already and I'm here screaming XD
He didn't hear a thing just now lor seriously O_O!!!
Geng o.o
That shows how tired is he :x
I never post my hammy's picuter yet in this blog o.o
There's a lot in my facebook xD
DAMN CUTE!
I will upload it when I wanted to xD
Till here then for today~
Mwuahhhhh biee
Thanks for accompanying me every night
I Love You!



Love____ christyb.

No comments: