❤ Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

❤ Mwuahhh~

My first kiss went a little like this
*Muacks*
And twist
*MuackMuacks*
And twist~

Wakakak~
Starting to love this song :x
Paiseh ah few days didn't update already @@
Someone mumbling about this xD
Aiyo I'm really super lazy -.-
God save me please T_T
Please take away my laziness O.O

Baby started his holiday since last friday.
He came to puchong find me yamchar LOL~
Went to Asia Cafe @ Puchong O_O
Geng-nye Puchong has a new Asia Cafe already hahas.
After the session brought him to Puchong Hill~
We love to go there cause it's relaxing xD
That day.
He gave me something too.
Something that should be given earlier :x
Someone paiseh liao hahaha xD
*Blushed*
That's for our anniversary.
Although it's just a simple card.
But I know he loves me.
More than anyone else.
More than anything.
The things he wrote moved me.
I really am shocked that he gave me something for that reason O.O
Sadly..
I didn't prepared anything T.T
But I started to plan our next anniversary~
Tee-heee XD

To: Baby
Thanks for everything that you did for me~
I really really do appreciate it a lot ;(
*gamdong*
Mwuahhhhhh!



Love____ christyb.

No comments: