❤ Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

❤ xD

Lalala~
My blog is frozen for two days o.o
Hehes. :x
Paiseh lar lazy to update it.
Plus my bro wanna use the internet @@
Anyways.
I just got a wonderful kiss.
Best kiss ever in my life!
*Shyshy XD*
I reallyreally wouldn't forget 3rd of july 2010.
Best day ever in this month!
*So far :x*
Biee's having his exam this whole week.
I'm so gonna force him to study no matter what haha xD
Just for a week baby~
Bare with it har :x
Twilight's coming too!!!
Wanna watch it SO BADLY!
Hope we can watch it on this friday >.<
Weee~
I can cuddle my biee again xD Feel so sweet everytime i did that :x
Haha xD
Time flies.
And I love my baby more and more.
Bit by bit everyday.
Missed him so much!
Mwuahhhhhhhhh!
Jyjy in exams biee!
Love ya :3



Love____ christyb.

No comments: